Saturday, December 7, 2013

Dream Christmas List - Accessories!


I am a FIRM believer that accessories make the outfit (click here to my see my Pinterest board)! You can have on a bomb.com outfit, but the little accessories enhance it and make it that much more amazing!

I tried to do my best with Polyvore to show what a difference accessories can make.
"Accessories" by breanneeagly on Polyvore
Of course, I couldn't find the exact boots without the socks on there, but these are close-ish (?). Anyways... just adding a beanie, necklace and boot socks you can add so much personalization and style to your outfit.

So, here is my DREAM Christmas List of accessories.


Prada Saffiano Lux

Hermès
Hermes Bolide

I have no idea who makes this but.. ah! Perfection!


Gucci Watch
Gucci

Michael Kors Barrel Ring - Jewelry & Accessories - Bloomingdale's
Michael Kors Barrel Ring

Gucci Sunglasses

Of course, these are just a few, but who wants to see a million pictures of gorgeous accessories? Well, who wants to scroll for hours, better question?


No comments:

Post a Comment