Friday, December 6, 2013

Dream Christmas List - Humble Abode


Who wouldn't El-Oh-Ve-E (LOVE) waking up to a free house under your Christmas tree? Let's be real, it would have to be a print out, picture or something of the sort, but with no mortgage, you would NOT be able to tell me ANYTHING! Especially if my mortgage free home looked like any of these!

The Mansion - 
I don't really have a dream home in mind, but it would be along these lines:
House Beautiful Back Yea .. "ALF" .. sometimes enjoyes cooking out when we're here! ... #NorcalMastercraft #TeamMastercraft #WakerootsRideshop

The center of the city home, in Chicago -
I, honestly, would take any home in Chicago... even the dumpiest of the dumps. That would actually be perfect to decorate and design as my own! 

BJB Properties - 509 W. Wrightwood - Lincoln Park Chicago Apartment Rental Chicago apartment building 
My dream city dwelling would be a penthouse apartment located in the Trump Towers with a view like this: 

The Rustic Cabin - 
Ah! I love getting away and relaxing. The perfect relaxation location, to me, is in the woods, secluded and serene. Either of these houses would provide an IMMACULATE relaxation location:
  Dreamin'
But this would be included in any cabin, of mine:
Glass floor over a creek - cabin home. Wow.

The house on the water -
On the ocean, a lake or a river, there is just something about having a house on the water!
I WANT I WANT I WANT  windows windows windows!! @Alicia Galloway Our beach house?! lol Ill take it! gorgeous waterfront home

That is all - Just one of these houses would be great!





No comments:

Post a Comment