Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Dinner with History...

Hello. I have been so busy lately getting ready for our mini vacay! More on that to come... stay tuned!

I went to dinner with some friends, and their friends. I didn't know everyone so we were all asking questions and just being girls. Ya' know - girl talk. One of the girls asked me "If you could have dinner with anyone in history who would you pick?" Well, that is the easiest question... EVER! I have always had the same answer, and I probably will always have the same answer. Audrey Hepburn, hands down.

What a complete, total beauty... inside and out!

"The most important thing is to enjoy your life - to be happy - it's all that matters." 

So, simply stated.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
"I believe in pink. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles."

This is my motto for life - this woman is amazing!

"Pick the day. Enjoy it - to the hilt. The day as it comes. People as they come... The past, I think, has helped me appreciate the present - and I don't want to spoil any of it by fretting about the future."

Uh-may-zing.


Who would you have dinner with?

Xo Breanne


No comments:

Post a Comment