Thursday, June 27, 2013

Get Away Trip

Hello!

In my last post I mentioned a little vacay that I have been planning for. It is just a quick get away for Independence Day! We are heading out the morning of July 4th to Chicago and return on the 7th. I can't wait. I.LOVE.CHICAGO! Wait, let me say that again.. I. LOOOOOOOVE.CHICAGO! I have since the first time I ever visited.  It also helps that "Wifey" is located there, as well! In case you don't remember Wifey, she was a PIC (partner in crime) for the baby shower post you can find here. But here is another picture to remind you (I hope she doesn't care)! 
      
Gah! She is so beautiful I could post a milllllion more pictures of her! But, here is one more of us!
 
This was in 2008 and this is us, TO.A.T. - no dogging this pic! :) 
Okay I lied - 

And this was 2007!

Anyways, I can't wait to see her. The man hasn't been to Chicago in a LONG time, so I am excited that he is coming, too. 

I am such a freak about trips. It is a little 3 day trip to a location that is 5 hours (driving) away, but I have been making lists for about a month now, trying to figure out what to pack, and purchasing things 'for the trip' (yeah, right, I probably won't even pack any of it)! 

I have some high expectations for this trip (which HOPEFULLY I can elaborate on AS SOON as we return)!

On that note, off to make more lists and find more to pack! 

Xo Breanne

No comments:

Post a Comment