Sunday, August 25, 2013

Happy Sunday, Funday!

Happy Sunday, ya'll!

I hope that you have had an amazing weekend! I know that I sure did!!

Friday when I got out of work we went and got Ja'Maia so she could hang out with us all weekend. We busted out the bbq grill and had some brats with sour kraut.. Yumm-O! 

Saturday morning Babe had to work so Ja'Maia and I hung out and cleaned up the house. When he got out of work we went to the store to grab some hot dogs, buns, condiments, chips and drinks and we headed down to the boat launch to bbq it up and fish. We have a pretty nice boat launch a couple miles from our house. It is so relaxing to go there and just relax. Here are some pictures from Saturday:
Babe getting the coals nice and hot. They have covered places with picnic tables, but we had Maia's chalk and some chairs with us so we just sat at the chairs and ate, and Maia loved being able to draw with her chalk.

This is the Zilwaukee bridge/our view.

Mowing down on some of the BIGGEST hot dogs I have EVER seen! She wanted 2 to start with, but she realized after half of her 1st one that she was NOT going to be able to finish the other one.

The chef getting his plate ready!

She wanted a picture with the tug boat in the backgroud

Ja'Maia showing off the fact that she can go from standing, to sitting, to standing while keeping the Hula Hoop going... I can't even do it standing still!
This is a little video of our relaxation spot

Today Babe is at work so Maia and I are outside playing and enjoying this beautiful summer day!

Xo Breanne

No comments:

Post a Comment