Thursday, August 29, 2013

Fall fashion - Bottoms Up!

Hey you! Today I want to talk about bottoms for the fall! Fall, to me, is a transition season. You can't go from wearing shorts, tanks and flip flops to hoodies, fur lined coats, lined jeans and insulated boots!  Fall is my favorite season for clothing, though. In the beginning you can wear your summer clothes to help the transition and at the end of fall you can wear winter clothes with lighter pieces. It is amazeballs!

No. 1 - The black legging
If this is not a staple in your wardrobe already - I advise you to stop reading and go buy some! They are great for anytime but PERFECT for fall! I am going to find a pair of leathery looking black leggings. These ones from top shop are awesome! And I might have to pick up these tuxedo ones from Kardashian Kollection at Sears! 
Product Image  Product Image
                          Topshop                       Kardashian Kollection

No. 2 - Dark denim
Denim is a staple for every fall wardrobe! Dark denim, especially. Express has some great jeans, I love these boyfriend ones! How cute with some booties? The bootcut jeans are cute and perfect for fall pumps and the skinny jeans are perfect for my favorite... boots!!
ANKLE ROLLED BOYFRIEND JEAN  STELLA  BOOT CUT JEAN

                       Express                                  Express
 MIA SKINNY LEG JEAN
                                                  Express

No. 3 - The black pant
These are really a year long staple for your wardrobe, but even more so for work - in the fall! Here are some of my favorites! 
Product Image  STUDIO STRETCH WIDE WAISTBAND FLARE EDITOR PANT 
Michael Kors                          Express
 Anne Klein Pants, Bootcut-Leg Ponte-Knit Trousers
Anne Klein

                        
Tomorrow I will be talking about dresses and skirts for the fall! I can't wait - there is nothing I love more than a warm and cozy dress!

Xo Breanne

No comments:

Post a Comment