Monday, September 9, 2013

Fall Fashion - Hair Trends

Hello! I had such a nice relaxing weekend... No complaints over here.  I did some research for this post and now I think I am ready - I hope you are!

Hair is one of my favorite things to change with the seasons. You can totally change your look and the vibe that you are trying to portray for those few months.

First off:

No. 1 - Hair color trends


Cherry Cola Brown - I think this might be my new look for this fall - I am obsessed!


Copper Red - This is the perfect choice for fair skinned women who will be taken over by a dark, deep, red color.


Butter Blonde - There are always the select few who are blonde and proud and would do anything to not get rid of their beautiful shade, but still want to change it up for the fall season. Introducing, butter blonde!
Fall 2013 Hair Trends

Bronde (Blonde and brown) - Get the best of both worlds!


Chocolate Caramel - This is a way to keep darker hair, but to add some dimension and versatility.



No. 2 - Hairstyles

Loose Waves - Not salty, beachy waves, but loose, polished and pulled together waves.


Textured Bobs - This is the perfect low-maintenance fall hairstyle


Sleek and Straight - This is an easy look to achieve. With a little bit of blow drying cream and moisturizer this sure is to be a look that many will fall back on in times of disparity. You can dress it up by making a deep part.


Bangs! - This has been a HUGE hair trend for all of 2013, not just the fall. But, bangs are so cute popping out of a slouchy beanie and help pull out the 'comfortable' look without looking lazy!


Braids - These were HUGE for this summer and will be even bigger this fall.



Xo Breanne






No comments:

Post a Comment