Thursday, September 5, 2013

Fall Fashion - Show your flair!

Fall accessories are my favorite! I love layers and fall is the perfect time for them. Not only can you layer shirts, sweaters and coats you can also layer your boots with 'boot socks', necklaces and scarves among many other things. Here are a few of my favorite 2013 Fall accessory trends.

No. 1 - The hat
I think that slouchy beanie hats fit perfect with football games, pumpkin patches and hayrides! One of my favorites can be found at H&M!

H&M

Slouchy beanie hat - CREAM - with button - hand knit - womens teen girls Winter accessories - Wool Woolen
Etsy

No.2 - Scarves
Scarves are the perfect accessory for fall. It is an effortless way to pull your outfit together, but not having to wear fussy jewelry all the time. Everyone needs to check out this website - cute and affordable scarfs, for every season!
The colors in this are perfect for fall:
Plaid Infinity Scarf
Spencer

Who doesn't lover a good leopard print scarf?
Brown Leopard Crinkle Scarf
Lexy

No. 3 - The bling
I feel like gold is making its big come back this fall. I have seen it everywhere, and I have to admit - I am not one bit sad. This past year I have been slowly switcihing out my silver jewelry for gold. It is a good thing I am not engaged/married YET (lol) or I would have to switch that out.
Gorgeous!

H&M

To mix silver and gold

H&M




Xo Breanne




No comments:

Post a Comment