Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Fall Fashion - Dressed for Success!

Wah! I am sorry! I started this post on Saturday but had TOO much fun with family and friends this long, holiday weekend.... nonetheless - here is to fall dresses!
I love fall dresses! 
I feel that they are so cozy feeling, yet so chic looking! 

No. 1 - The LBD
This W118 by Walter Baker dress (found at Macy's) is perfect for fall! The pockets in front make it comfortable and the zipper in the back keeps is sexy and chic!

W118 by Walter Baker Dress, Brynn Long-Sleeve Scoop-Neck Mini

And this one by GUESS is perfect to dress up for fall weddings or dress down with a jean jacket and some boots (It also comes in 'Warm Stone')!
GUESS Dress, Long-Sleeve High-Neck Lace Mini

No. 2 - The Go To Solid
To get away from black and embrace the fall season, I love a fall colored dress! I, personally, am not a HUGE fan of prints on wardrobe staples. To me, prints limit the options of different looks and ways to wear the item.
This one is pricey but the orange color is perfect for fall and it can be worn so many ways!

And this red one screams fall! They styled it perfectly!
FoxFriday

No. 3 - The Sweater dress
And, lastly, we cannot forget the sweater dress. Back in the day (like I had to walk up hills, both ways, barefoot or something), I used to have sweater dresses, but I have outgrown the chunky cable knit sweater dresses (mostly because they add to the freshman 15 that turned into the lifetime 50 lol). But here are a couple lightweight sweater dresses I really like.
Product Image
ASOS


diane von furstenberg kivel sweater dress Women
Diane Von Furstenberg

Check back for fall accessories!

Xo Breanne


No comments:

Post a Comment