Monday, November 11, 2013

30 Days of Thanks - Day 10

Happy Monday, Ya'll!!!

Today is Day 10 of the 30 Days of Thanks... 1/3 of the way there!

Day 10 - 

This guy, right here, makes me so proud and I am so thankful to have him in my life. I remember the day that my mom had him - I couldn't wait to be a big sister!

Now, here we are 18, almost 19 (eek! He can't be that old yet!), years later and I could not be more proud to call him my little brother! He has grown into such an intelligent, handsome, caring and funny man. I can't wait to see what else he accomplishes with his life!

Little Landons!
    
   

High School Landons!
   

  

College Landons! (Not too many of these, yet!)
 







                                                                                                  




    

   
     




No comments:

Post a Comment