Saturday, November 23, 2013

30 Days of Thanks - Days 17 - 20

Well, SURPRISE... SURPRISE! I am behind again. This time of year is terrible for blogging (or maybe I am just terrible at blogging?).

So, let's get this on a roll...

Day 17 -
I am thankful for kindhearted people. I went for a run tonight and I stopped to walk for a minute and had a couple stop and ask me if i needed a ride anywhere... Yes, it was chilly, and yes I was walking, but I was running and did not need a ride. It was just nice to see that they offered. It melted my heart just a little bit because with all the bad things that people are doing in the world, there really are people that care.

Day 18 -
Thankful for sales. I hate DESPISE spending money on certain things. Like clothes, I like to look nice, but trends come and go in a blink of an eye... keeping up with the Jones' can get expensive! I love a good sale. I have became so addicted to finding a sale, I rarely ever pay full price for anything!

Day 19 - 
Personal style. Going with yesterday's - I am so glad that we have the ability to express ourselves through personal style. I like that I can find what fits me and makes me comfortable and tailor my look around that. I don't have to keep up with the trends if I don't feel right in them. I can take a necklace from a current trend but layer it over my person style. The options are endless and I am happy - What more could you ask for?

Day 20 - 
Today I am thankful for my job. I really do enjoy what I do. I love the company that I work for! When everyone else was getting laid off, my company was hiring. My place of employment has not only helped me, but also my community, and surrounding communities. It has provided so many jobs and helped so many people. 


No comments:

Post a Comment