Monday, November 18, 2013

30 Days of Thanks - Day 16

Day 16 - 

I am thankful for versatile hair! Growing up I was not a fan of my hair. I got a couple perms when I was younger and it was the 'cool' thing to do. And ever since that last one my hair just wasn't the same. All of a sudden my "hint" of curl turned into a massive, full out curl party on my head!

I used to wake up and straighten my hair every morning for school and I vowed to never let a child of mine get a perm. It was torture getting up that early. Until one weekend I decided to try and wear my hair "curly". I got out the gel and there it was - the day that changed my life forever!

Now, I am SO thankful for my hair and its "adaptability". I love that if I wake up late  hit snooze a few too many times I just have to jump in the shower and then put some gel in my hair, diffuse and I am out the door!


No comments:

Post a Comment