Friday, November 8, 2013

30 Days of Thanks - Day 6

Ugh, so I am two days behind. Terrible timing to do a 30 day blog post with work being so busy! But, you know what? I am going to work it out! So here it goes - Day 6!

Day 6
The love of my life! I don't know what I would do without him, SERIOUSLY! We may have our times, but who doesn't? And if we have made them through it, well, that is the best outcome you can have! 

When we met 7 years ago I NEVER... EVER... IN A MILLION YEARS thought we would have ended up dating, let alone be in a serious, LOOOOOOONG term relationship! But, God works wonders that way! I loved his smile and his personality (and, not to mention he is a GREAT dancer - BONUS!). We met at work, and he was such a hard worker. I, now that I know him and how his mind works, know that he had ulterior motives... come into work, work hard while it's busy so when the girls start to slow down at the end of the night he could do and then get to flirt with them! Yes, he is a HUGE flirt.

But, here we are 6 years later and I am still in love with him. He keeps amazing me everyday. 

One of our first pictures - 7 years ago!

Another one - circa 2008 - but look at that smile! *swoon*

Such a good sport!
Playing drinking Jenga - we had to swap clothes.

Our first wedding together

Terrible picture, but a recent one of us together

I finally found this <3
This is perfect!

Love
This is perfect, too!


Xo Breanne

No comments:

Post a Comment